Nature related Articles and insights
Some benefits of being out in nature include:
- Nature is perceived as sacred and inspiring
- A sense of oneness and unity is evoked in encounters with nature
- A sense of simplicity and feelings of peace and serenity
- Surrendering and lessened need for control
- Emotional, physical, and spiritual needs are fulfilled
- A desire to reciprocate is evoked, a caring for and enrichment of nature.
- Significance of the nourishing and illuminating qualities of connectedness
- Through connectedness and harmony, we may be inspired to restore what we have endangered in our efforts to dominate the earth
List of articles:
By Kathleen Karlsen
Scott Taylor's Research in Ecopsychology
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
By Author unknown
more to be added soon.....
Best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher. Copyright © Intuition Walks 2005. All Rights Reserved.
All images (except those supplied by associates) are kindly provided by the copyright owner SOUTH AFRICAN TOURISM
Open to All - Sunday Relaxing Guided Walks. Monthly Group Adventures, Weekends Away & Retreats. Connect & Meet Like Minded People.
Soulful Nature Walks Cape Town - Hiking Group around Table Mountain